Limitless Pixelmon 

• 1.7 Plan

• The latest news from Limitless!
The latest news from Limitless!
 #31  by gilman2

Hey Everyone,

As Most of you know, Pixelmon are currently working on an update for the mod that will take us into 1.7. For those of you that have played vanilla minecraft you will know that this includes a lot of new things, such as;

Double the amount of biomes,
Two new types of wood,
stained glass, packed ice, red sand, podzol, new flowers.
New world generation, Less ocean.
possibly new pokemon in new biomes

Just to name a few. The current predicament we are in is that our current world is vastly explored, and it will be very difficult for you all as players if you want to take full advantage and experience all these new wonderful things in the update as new, unrendered chunks on are map are very hard to come by and even then that doesnt promise new biomes.

So Here is what we want to do, we feel that to benefit from the new feauures, a map reset will be most beneficial to everyone so that, as ive explained, the new biomes and items can be found, and hopefully new pokemon too.

We understand that map resets are quite painful and annoying, so to make this as pain-free as possible the map is all that we will be reseting.

As a server, a new spawn will be built, we will be offering gym leaders the chance to copy over just their gyms, so that we can keep the server flowing and looking nice. You as players will all be keeping all the pokemon you currently have, any jobs levels or mcmmo levels will be kept too, as well as money and all donation perks will be kept. We cant propose that you keep everything you own so we are offering you the opportunity to keep an entire inventory full and an enderchests worth of items. Gym leaders follow the same guidelines as other players, so any chests stored in gyms will be wiped, This will hopefully make the map reset as bearable as possible.

Thankyou for reading.

Limitless Staff
 #88  by Pekenpaw

When the new map goes live will flying be disabled to level the playing field for those that did not donate or do not have pokemon that can fly?

I've been on other servers that disabled flying when there was a map reset so I thought I'd ask.
 #161  by sisiwn

Will we be given time to store what we want
 #162  by tordo

We will notify everyone a day in advance before we reset the map. If you sign into the server every day, you will definitely be fine. If not, watch the forums so you will know when it's happening.
 #262  by Lean

The only items Safe from the Reset are the ones that are stored in the Ender Chest right?
 #264  by Not_A_Banana

Lean wrote:The only items Safe from the Reset are the ones that are stored in the Ender Chest right?
Yes, Enderchest and Inventory will be kept as gilman stated ;)
 #573  by BlueCacti

Will our Inv be cleared after the reset?
 #574  by tordo

BlueCacti wrote:Will our Inv be cleared after the reset?
If you took the time to actually read Ryan's post, you would see that your question was already answered.
 #853  by Pixlexia

I'm assuming that, since we'll be keeping them through the reset, we can use our Pokemon as a storage system for Choice items, Leftovers, Lucky Eggs, etc - giving us more room in our inventory and Ender Chest for other miscellaneous items. Am I correct?