Limitless Pixelmon 

• The Official Limitless Screenshot Contest!

• The latest news from Limitless!
The latest news from Limitless!
 #333  by tordo

Hey guys,

Since we are getting nearer to the 1.7 map reset (although who knows when it will actually happen), we have decided to start up a contest that will help us fondly remember the map that has served us so well for the past few months:

The LimitlessMC Screenshot Contest!

What is it?
Since there are a lot of awesome builds on our server that we want to remember after the map is reset, we are giving you a chance to submit one screenshot per player of anything on the server. Since you can only submit one entry, make it as creative as possible!

Can I use shaders?
Absolutely! Any and all texture packs, shaders, or other visual mods such as animated player mod are all allowed. Do everything you can to make your screenshot as beautiful as possible.

Can I edit my shot in Photoshop?
Sure! Remember though, it needs to look like a minecraft screenshot. Over-editing an image might actually hurt your chances. However, a little blur and color adjustments never hurt anyone :)

What do I win?
The winner will receive a $10 coupon code to our donation store! Smaller in-game prizes may also be given out to honorable mention shots, and we will feature some of our favorite screens on the homepage of our website.

When does the contest end?
Since no one knows when Pixelmon 1.7 is going to be released at this point, the tentative end date for the contest is the day of our map reset. If this date comes sooner than expected, we may extend the contest to give more people a chance to enter.

How do I enter?
It's simple! Take a high-resolution screenshot in-game (make the game fullscreen before taking the picture), then post it in this thread!

Please limit replies to this thread to entries only.
If you have any other questions, send me a PM or ask us in-game. All other replies will be deleted.

Thank you everyone, and happy screenshotting!
tordo

Note: By entering a screenshot in this contest, you are giving LimitlessMC full rights to use/distribute the photo as we see fit.