Limitless Pixelmon 

• Pixelmon Dark, a Pixelmon GUI mod inspired by Pokemon Black2

• Talk about anything server related!
Talk about anything server related!
 #3876  by otterdragon

Updated! 11/05/14
Version 0.6 - Added rename menu, and PC menus!
Download here

[spoiler="Version 0.6 contents"]battleGui1
battleGui2
battleGui3
chooseMove
choosePokemon
itemGui1
itemGui2
levelUpPopUp
pokemonInfoP1
pokemonInforP2
summaryMoves
summaryStats
summarySummary
pixelmonOverlayExtended2
pokecheckerPopup
yesNo
rename
PcBox
PcPartyBox[/spoiler]

I'm currently working on a GUI mod for pixelmon, inspired by Pokemon Black 2's GUI
So far I have the command selection and move selection, as well as simple battle text background done, along with the Player 1 and player 2 HUD as you can see in screenshots below! I plan to continue work on this and do all the remaining pixelmon menus and such in this style, but in the meantime you can download what is done so far to demo it for yourself in the links below the screenshots.

[spoiler="More Images"]Battle GUI
Bag
Learn Move
Pokemon Info
Image[/size][/spoiler]

Installation Instructions

1. Download this file
http://adf.ly/tnh0F

2. Navigate to your app data folder either by pressing Windows key + R and typing 'app data' then clicking ok, or by going to Options > Resource Packs in-game and clicking "Open resource pack folder"

3. put the .zip file into roaming/.minecraft/resource packs

4. Start up minecraft, if it is not already, and load up the Pixelmon dark resource pack that should now be listed on the left under available resource packs. Move it to the right side under Selected resource packs, and make sure it is at the top of the list, then remove any older versions by moving them to the left side.
Last edited by otterdragon on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 16 times in total.