Limitless Pixelmon 

• Player Disrespect

• Talk about anything server related!
Talk about anything server related!
 #12315  by TommyIlluminati

This evening, I was on Limitless and asked a simple question. No one answered, and soon after the mods and admins all lashed out at me and my friend. They claimed that they didn't have to answer my questions and that I was being lazy by not looking it up. Me and my friend held our ground in a fight that we didn't instigate, and it resulted in us being temporarily banned. I don't know what is going on with the staff because they are usually pretty helpful but this was just downright disrespect.

(If you were involved in this, don't reply and mix up the story. Don't make this any worse :/.)
 #12316  by LegendaryFaze

TommyIlluminati -> SillyDillyPickle: most of them are adults it's really sad
[Donator] TommyIlluminati: this is sad.
Spy] SillyDillyPickle -> TommyIlluminati: this is so funny xD
[20:45:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Spy] TommyIlluminati -> SillyDillyPickle: they're so annoying xD
[20:41:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Donator] TommyIlluminati: wow mod arent u supposed to be helpful
[20:40:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Donator] TommyIlluminati: is suicune a special attacker?
[20:40:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Donator] SillyDillyPickle: cricket sounds
Denied Incorrect format/place to post a ban appeal.
 #12318  by TommyIlluminati

This wasn't a ban appeal, I made one where it should be, and what about the things you said to my friend and I? No offense intended but I think our side of the story should be shared as well.