Limitless Pixelmon 

• Moderator to players

• Talk about anything server related!
Talk about anything server related!
 #13710  by Crystal4209

we all know that i have recently became a moderator on the server, well in the short time spam of me being a mod i have learnt alot about being it too, sure being staff has its pros and cons but we do it anyway because we love this server. What i want to tell you is what i have picked up from what players have told me or from the way they speak in chat.

1.I have seen people asking for elytras and other things that cant be obtained legitimately this is one of the things that are just annoying to see in chat because we already know the answer and we think you should to players cant get an elytra because you cant get into the end and the end is basically disabled because pixelmon has messed with it making it unable to go there and thats the only legit way of getting a elytra and if you ask staff for one you should really know the answer by now let me just say it now "no you cant have a elytra because 1 other players would ask for them 2 they are a mod+ thing to have so you know that if you see us in the wild or a gym you know that we are staff" that is all im gonna say on the subject on the eltra on the the next thing.

2.I have experienced and seen people ask a question in chat then a minute later for them they start blowing up at staff for not answering there question or something this is because 1 maybe we were gonna type something in detail that take some thinking 2 maybe we were afk or helping out another player. you just dont blow up at staff for not answering a question after like a minute if we dont answer in 10 minutes ask the question again also staff also doesnt have to answer questions related to making stuff or what pokemon learns this thats why we have a wiki in the first place.

3. This one isnt really a statement but i just want to say that if you think a staff is ignoring you then your wrong we are always busy doing stuff whether its irl or in-game and if we dont answer a question the wait 10 minutes before asking it again that would catch our attention and if it doesnt the ping us with the question also remember other players can also help with questions to doesnt always have to be staff.

4. When your using /helpme please keep in mind that if its something irrelevant like saying test just to get our attention dont or even spamming help me saying unmute me if you had gotten muted because if you do that then you wont be unmuted and might issue in a temp-ban for spamming helpme in the first place.

5. I have seen in chat a couple time what people have said like this " oh who cares i only listen to staff and not players" that is wrong if you look at the rules in game it says to treat staff and players with respect and i dont think not listening to players is being respectful its basically disrespect in my own opinion so please at least try and listen to what players say to.

6. When staff is not on its still not ok to break the rules because we end up finding out in the end from what other players say and when we do come on we end up fixing the situation that you caused or we end up telling you of and giving out a warning so keep in mind we always find out even if there is no staff.

This is all i have to say at the moment until i have another problem i want to share and if any other staff members want to add to the list of what im saying go ahead and add it to the comments and who ever is reading this please share your opinions on what i have said so i can read it and keep that in mind it would help me become a better staff member if i got opinions from players to on what we are doing wrong.
~Sincerely Crystal4209
 #13717  by Wertfuzzy77

TL;DR
1. No, you can't have an Elytra. Its for Staff only!
2. Staff are people too, we sometimes take a minute to respond to things. Be patient or use the Wiki.
3. ^. But also, if staff are busy, ask some of the players, anyone can help you, we just have a title.
4. Please only use /helpme if you have a real question that only staff can answer!
5. #PlayersArePeopleToo. But really, they know things, sometimes more than a staff member, listen to em :P
6. Image
Actually tho, just because no one is online, doesn't mean that we can't find out that you broke a rule.