Limitless Pixelmon 

• I would like to reset my progress

• Talk about anything server related!
Talk about anything server related!
 #15673  by Oliver

That is basically all I want to do, clear all my old data because someone had hacked into my account and ruined some of my pokemon calling them "F*** YOU" and lost stats, so all in all I'd just like to restart in general

Thank you

Account name: OliPoli
 #15676  by Chiles

Olivere wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm That is basically all I want to do, clear all my old data because someone had hacked into my account and ruined some of my pokemon calling them "F*** YOU" and lost stats, so all in all I'd just like to restart in general
That sucks, I'd like to reset too for different reasons. Did you reset yours?
Last edited by Chiles on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 #17954  by Dakota

Oliver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm That is basically all I want to do, ibutamoren sarm for sale
clear all my old data because someone had hacked into my account and ruined some of my pokemon calling them "F*** YOU" and lost stats, so all in all I'd just like to restart in general

Thank you

Account name: OliPoli
Hi That sucks, I'd like to reset too for different reasons. Did you reset yours?
Last edited by Dakota on Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #17957  by Jay113355

Dakota you can just use the /pokereset command in game to restart. It will only reset party, pokedex and pc however. not any minecraft progress. but you can dump all that yourself.