If a BoP world is added should it be a fresh start

Yes.
44%
No.
44%
Maybe with some changes.
11%
 #17691  by thelittlefinch

My suggestion is a fresh start on it with no Pokemon or inventory carrying over to the BoP world, thus allowing people a fresh start and a new market. People could race to the top with everyone starting at the same point, people who wanted to keep their Pokemon wont be impacted in any way and people who want some competition and a fresh start could play on the BoP world. Im sure this would bring alot of old and new players back to the server, already had discussions with people over the suggestion.
 #17694  by zlsr

My thoughts is that factory resetting everything especially pokemons would be very unfair since some of us spend a fortune of irl money to purchase them for example make shinies or size ups. However, that being said I feel we do need a reset on the market/money since the market is over saturated and it is a huge turn off to a lot of new players but to be fair to the already rich players we gotta find a way to re-compensate them. For example, their placements on /baltop. As for claims/land reset, I am sitting on the fence since I don't see the need too but there are a lot of inactive player's builds surrounding spawn which is quite an eyesore ngl, but that would mean huge gyms and guilds like Venom's nether networking system built over the year will be all for not.

Let the player base decide the fate of Limitless server, it is a democratic vote. But i have said my piece :D