Limitless Pixelmon 

• New Rainbow Rank Perk

• Talk about anything server related!
Talk about anything server related!
 #18195  by Vartanians

Hello everyone,

I would like to suggest adding a new perk to rainbow rank called bounties. This would be an ingame market/new building feature for rainbow rank players which would allow them to set a bounty on a certain item or pokemon. For example, say a rainbow rank is working on finishing the pokedex and doesn't want to hunt some of the particularly annoying ones such as spiritomb (fuck him). They could post a bounty offering a reward they are willing to pay for someone to hunt down a spiritomb for them. The way I see this they could offer people a valuable item in return so that both people get something out of it or just money. For the item part of this, say that the rainbow can't find something they want on the market or in a spawn shop. They could post a bounty for that item which could encourage people to go out and try and get them it, at a price they get to set. If people don't to take the bounty they simply dont have to. Obviously this idea could be improved upon, but I think that it would make a good addition to rainbow rank, as its currently a lackluster upgrade from pokemaster imo. Comment any ideas or changes you would make to this addition please.

Thanks,
Vartanians