Limitless Pixelmon 

• Expanding Guilds/Teams!

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #10277  by metball11

Teams and more expansive guilds are a great thing to add for Limitless for many reasons. One reason and the most important reason for adding teams and guilds is fun. I would really enjoy and i guarantee many other people will too. The idea of teams is small however you can do many things to add to teams and guilds. For example, you can make teams battle each other in timed and planned events for pokemon, money, items and more. Teams can also have a team base where it can act in the same sort of a town. Where the members of the team and guilds can build their town homes, and sort of make their own community where selling, buying and trading can take place.
Other than just fun, teams and guilds can make the sever's community more interactive. With Discord out, making you own team chats can also be a thing. The members on Limitlessmc can meet up, talk hang out and become more friendly with each other so you will be acting even more like a team. Guilds and teams don't just make people meet up they also add that hint of competitiveness that everyone loves. Being competitive is one of reasons why people play multiplayer pixelmon so adding more to the server will increase the player's overall enjoyment. Teams and guilds are not limited to what is being stated here they can be added on and adapt to what the members of Limitlessmc want.
My idea of teams and guilds is kind of your own self-sufficient community. The leader of the team or creator will control who can enter through the process of an "application post" aka make a post explaining why you should join this team and why... etc. What you should put on the "application post" is up to the leader of the team. For example if i made a team called Team Plasma. To join you must make the post explaining what you can do to help the team, why you want to join and what is your team( pixelmon )? As the leader i will also make other positions in the team such as Co-leader who can also accept applications. Making people apply to join a team is a way to so commitment and to prove that you aren't just going to join and break the server rules and grief the land. Being a leader sparks a new path of creativity you can do. Such as what are the ranks in your team and the power they hold? Which other teams can be allies or rivals? Where should our base be and will you let people build their team homes or let a builder of your team do it?
I think team leaders should maybe get a name tag of their own that shows their team in front so people know. For example, [Team Plasma] metball11. I do know there are guilds on the server however i feel like the staff and the community should add more to it like make events which teams can fight in and what i stated earlier in this post. In my opinion i think staff or donors should be able to create teams/guilds to stop the spam of smaller ones. However in the guild and or team there can be ranks such as co-leaders who anyone can achieve.
This is my take on guilds/teams, like i said i know there are guilds however we should step it up and make the cool system of teams. What are your intakes on it?
 #15549  by Skyd

I second this. Teams/guilds would be a great addition to the server. Opens up endless activities and fresh ideas to get everyone excited and wanting to play.