Limitless Pixelmon 

• Gems for IVs and Methods of Money

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #11371  by Moshont

Jay, and the rest of the staff, I thank you for provided a very enjoyable and unique gaming experience for the lot of us who come to the server. Really it's very appreciated and the effort, and time placed in the server is almost palpable. So I will use this time to sing praise and kiss ass, but then I will use the new few moments to rant, rave, cry, and possibly threaten with a plastic butter knife to your e-throats.

For the love of all that is holy, we need a method of making money in this server, I know this is probably one of the top things suggested in this area, or maybe it's not because the problem seems fairly recent, however that does not change the fact that it is a problem. I understand that this is currently beta and a lot of issues that you may not actually be able to deal with might occur, but this lack of cash flow is creating a very clear line of financially dominate players and big business, the only ones who tend to have finances are the ones who are able to sell a product that, well, everyone wants!

This idea is all well and good and its one of the reasons I love this server, it has a good economic feel and I respect that, but this is really difficult, its an economy yes, but a economy that is solely dependent on selling to other players at the current moment, and it's the issue that the money can leave the economy, but it can't flow back in. Buy land spending, spending money on shop keepers, and things of the like make the cash go away from the players, and once that money is gone there is no way to get it back again. We long time players have to rely on new players coming in, with their delicious, delicious 500 dollas to keep us a float and most of them don't know what their doing so they spend they're money on immediate gratification items, like pre-made ultra balls and rare candies, and as soon as someone corners that market its all but done, I'm not looking at anybody, not calling out any names *COUGH*SARGENT *HACK* *COUGH* dirty 1%er, anyways back to the point at hand, it makes it so the poor have no way to make money without relying on the newbies to come end to prey on and it's all quite difficult.

Moving on the the second subject, I'll try to make this one quick.
Please remove gems requirements for Ivs, I'll suck yo di- I mean I'll paint you a pretty picture if you do fam.
Last edited by Moshont on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #11372  by AussieAge

I agree 1000% iv checking is so painful n traders have over taken trainers so we gotta hunt for hrs on end just to find 1 n get a lucky 60$ or a dirty 10$ lol
 #11374  by Eddie

Although I do enjoy being among the very few rich people in the server, the economy needs a better way to flow in and in-between players instead of in and out of the game; as seen via /warp blockshop and pokeshops.
 #11378  by topheralan

I support this entirely, both points. I know that Jay is well aware of the lack of income and ideas have been tossed around for a while now. Not sure where we're at with it though.

Regarding gems, I think we all understand them for EVs and it's not unreasonable. However, checking IVs is not feasible as of right now. 4 of the primary types (fire, water, grass, and electric) all require evolutionary stones and frankly that's too expensive and impractical. With breeding and competitive play ramping up finally post-restart I think this is going to seriously hinder the players' desire to breed, killing any possible metagame on Limitless. Making the IV checking have a cool down as it did before is one possibility, or requiring a diamond is another. Both are cheaper alternatives.

TL;DR we need to make money and gems are too expensive for IVs.
 #11380  by theOnlyJuan

I totally agree with everyone, but the sad reality is that we are probably going to have to wait for a stable version before these problems are addressed. Yes it sucks, but its probably the most logical for the server as a whole.
 #11441  by iWitherHD

+1
Agreed with the second one, the gems shoudnt be thr to check ivs, and well when it comes to Economy i agree with it too but u should had probably added in ideas.