Limitless Pixelmon 

• Public boss tower

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #11582  by FearlessFalcon

Since the world reset, there hasn't been a /warp bosstower, and while I don't mind finding one myself, when I did many people tped to me, and when I accepted one everyone showed up through him, one other even claiming it was his and he had just unclaimed it (totally untrue).

It took destroying the entire top floor of my tower to force them to leave, and I was thinking it would be easier to at least make the boss tower at spawn have a larger top platform so bosses can spawn there, or make it like the one in Limitless 1.8 where it rapidly spawned bosses for everyone. I'll even built it for the server if nobody else has time.
 #11628  by NorthOfTime

Just as a side note, next time dont accept their tp. I have 3 boss towers (maybe 4 I dont remember now) and have never had the issue youve stated above.
 #11645  by Jay113355

The reason why we decided to not have a public boss tower this map is for the exact reason your making this thread. Too many people fight over the boss towers. A public boss tower only makes it easier for fights to break out.

And making a array of boss towers would just allow for item farming.

So no i dont think we will be bringing back the public tower.
 #11648  by WrathofHarambe

If you ask someone in-game to use their tower you'll find someone that would let you.