Limitless Pixelmon 

• Demote LegendayFaze

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #11751  by mooful

Demotes u if u use the same letter 2 times i dont want a mod the bans people for useing the same letter in 1 line get rid of him and he hasnt unbaned me
 #11753  by Bringer0fDeath

You know what? We don't want players that spam and try to say the staff is in the wrong when they do. We have rules you should have read them.
 #11754  by LegendaryFaze

I whole-heartedly agree with bringer you should read our rules before trying to bash me for doing my job when you were told to stop spamming
 #11827  by ruleroftri

Really wish you weren't banned right now so I could do it myself, staff disrespect on its own is against the rules, but this is just plain immature, odds are 9/10 times if you appeal a ban seriously, you will most likely get unbanned, we are very forgiving when it comes to mistakes, and as long as you apologize nicely and don't mean harm, you will be unbanned, but you show blatant disregard for the server rules, a vendetta towards one of our mods, and on top of that decide to spam the forums, I would find you hard pressed to find a staff member who would take your side on this.