Limitless Pixelmon 

• Gyms

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #13814  by Brightborn

It's come to my attention that there is not a lot of challengers to the gyms and one problem is that as people get inactive it causes vacancies to open up or when ever someone is looking to challenge them the gym leader isn't on.So to this end i propose a forum where people can post their gym challenges so a time can be arranged between the gym leader and the challenger as well as when vacancies open up people can say that they are working for the gym position so that way people can compete and we should end up with the best one as the gym leader or if someone does a build which is good to be a gym but they don't have the battle knowledge or that they have the battle knowledge but aren't very good at building.

Edit: also would allow gym leaders to post when they will be away for a while to so that way maybe prior leaders could take over temporarily if they still have their team while the current one is away
 #13815  by Jay113355

Not to hate on the forum, but i like to keep people on the server as much as i can. Having to go to the forum to setup a gym battle is just unnecessary and would be tedious for players to do.

If we could find some solution for doing this in-game i can code it in easy.