Limitless Pixelmon 

• Crates, Donations & Mob Arena

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #15543  by FlawlessFeint

Hello There,

I have been on this server for a very little time but I hope my ideas and suggestions still count for as much. Firstly I believe crates would be a good idea. For example, there could be a whole range of crates, from normal up to legendary, all at different rarities and stuff you can get. Like you could make it so in legendary there is a 1% chance of getting a mew (For example). This could be a nice way of gaining money too as in the crates you could get a chance of money or items etc. Now how do people get these crates? Keys, these can be a voting reward, something you buy from the online store, something you can win from a tournament and could hold a key drop event where people could get some keys. This could open the server up to a world of minigames which could be created to win keys. I believe this would be a fun edition both for the staff to create and the players to be a part of.

Secondly, I believe there is a couple aspects which could be added to the online store to both make players days better but also to make some more money for the server. I believe you could add EV resets. Yes you normally use berries and such but I believe this would be a good profit booster and would be useful. You could add ones which only reset one ev or ones that reset all, at varying prices. This is incredibly useful when trying to ev train. Another thing I believe you could add is perms and additions to the ranks. You could make many different ranks ranging from different pokemon legends going up. I just believe that the ranks at the moment are baron and not worth the money when you can buy pokeheal at £12 on the online shop and thats all you need. I'm not complaining just trying to help. I also believe you could add certain perms like lowering the wait time for ivs to 3 mins for example and not needing gems for evs. This will be good for players and then it would mean some more people buying.

Lastly and probably the least on my mind. Is mob arenas. These can be added easily and could mean that players could play them to gain small rewards ranging depending on how long they last. This could be a good money maker or an easier way of making gems if you survive longer. This is so that starting players have a higher possibility of using evs and don't have to wait till they getter higher levels to find gems.

Thats all xD sorry for the massive amount of writing. They're obviously all suggestions but I hope these can be implemented into the server
Many Thanks,
FlawlessFeint