Limitless Pixelmon 

• Safari (Hear me out plz)

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #15547  by Nekupe

Ok, I understand why you want people to have curtain balls at the special event party, it's a safari event at the safari zone, no ultra or master balls. I get it. But why can't we bring Great balls and sport balls?
If it's about continuity, then why allow normal pokeballs? And if it's about having an 'advantage over other trainers', then allow me to point out that the only difference between Great balls, Safari balls, and sport balls, is the design. They are literally the same ball, but with different purposes in the main games. It's not a question about advantage, more of a question about diversity, you know variety. It's what keeps us all sane. Then again there are other pokeballs that are just as good as a regular pokeball, just with a different after effect like Heal Balls, Friend Balls, and Luxury Balls. And then there is Premier Balls and Cherish Balls that are just reskinned pokeballs. Ooo there can be so much more variety then I thought. :D Just thinking about that... :shock: made me realize that I'm getting off topic. And probably made you click out of the post... :(
Anyway this has been Food for Thought "Where brains come to eat" And I'll see you next time where we talk about... *pulls out paper* Why Feebas should be rarer then it is. :? Why would anyone want that?[i/]