Limitless Pixelmon 

• Suggestions

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #17961  by Kawaiiyuno

this is a list of things that i would love to get feedback on or see in the game at some point:
-voting rewards for wating all days in the month. this reward could be somthing like 1000 more money or a random teir drop.
-gym rewards. right now the badges does nothing. and it would be nice to see some rewards for beating a gym. like a tm, that never disapears or teir drops, money ect.
-taking over a gym right now is kinda scuffed. the current system has nothing to do with battling but your building skills. and gym is a battle system. so it would make sens to have verifecation teams for a gym. for eksample someone that wants a gym has to battle a team that counters the gym to take it. cuss right now the system we have has nothing to do with battling and rather the opinion of the staff member u ask to verify your gym.
-giving staff the tournement commands to easier host tournements.
-adding a guid book for all new players. they should have this book in there inventory when they start. and it should tell em the basic commands like /legend /spawn and also how to get money and all of that jazz that gets asked alot.
-giving a small reward for being a gym leader. right now the only thing is a prefix and it would be nice to have something to motivate someone to take a gym. rewards could be somthing simple, but nice like 25% vote money increase, or higher luck in fishing (with pixelmon rods), maybe even a gym leader kit with a few pokeballs and rare candies.
-server having gym rules. command could be /gym rule for the rules. some rules i would like to see is OU and below (with a link to the uber page saying thees pokes are banned) evasion clause. no baton pass, moody clause, sleep clause, no more then 3-2 pokes of each type.and last, no okho moves like fissure or sheer cold.
-increas rates in bottle caps. they are super rare now. people can fish for 10 hours and not even get one. making the item almost inpossible to get.
- when then sword and shield updates hits. maybe a /hub 1 and a /hub 2 with Hub 1 beeing the current world and hub 2 beeing a new 1. keeping all the inventory (this will only work if they are on the same minecraft version)
-automatic gym kicker. if a leader is offline for x amount of days. they would lose the gym. this period could be exstended if lets say the leader cant come online between a period of time. this way inactive gym leaders will not hold gyms for so long. people get scared of taking gym is there is already a leader. this period could be 2 weaks. or more.
-this is somthing you probably already have heard about a houndred times. elite 4 and a champion, but i have a different take on it. 4 trusted members of the server, gets to build a elite four team. this team should not be typing related, but rather theme related. let me give u a exampleM; trick room, rain, hail ect. how overtaking would work idk, some disccusion about that would be good. (if this is even considered a good system and u like it ofc) to challenge a elite four memeber you would need ( x amount of badges probs 10 or 8.) getting all would be hard consider some gyms are afk and some are hard to beat (hehhe) if u beat all 4 elite four members u get the (CHAMPION) rank. u lose it if u are offline for 5 days. no exstantion. then the next 1 that wants to be champion needs to do the exact same but also, ya know, beat the current champion. command could be like /champion battle (name)

I think thats enough for now? ty for reading. if you have any questions about what u just read. just msg me on discord. (ik my spelling hella bad).
Hope u consider some of this.
have nice day
 #17974  by SacredMutagen

1) Totally agree with a bonus for a bonus reward for voting all days of a month. Could be even more pixel points, like 5-10 extra points per site. Because of time zone, it should be like number of days in a month minus 1
2) Guide book should really be there, since the command building is not there anymore.
3) Automatic gym kicker is a pretty good idea. People all rush for empty spot, as they don't check if the player is still active or not and they often don't want to challenge a current leader