Limitless Pixelmon 

• Tournament setup and gym overtaking

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #17985  by woodmaan

I've been thinking about something that might work with the start of the tournament arc on the server. I believe we could start creating a more competitive environment by having something like a league which rewards continuety while also giving players starting off something to start with and maybe grow an interest in playing more competively. I suggest we use the weekly tournaments to set up a point system that can be used to hand out rewards based on point standings(pain too keep track of I know) every month/few weeks. These rewards would consist out of a (few/single) bottle caps(I know that is gonna hardly impact the price and such but I haven't seen a single player offering them yet so it seems like people hoard them anyway). I think it would simultaniously fix the gym system while we're at it with competive pokemon being more available.
And regarding the gym overtaking I think it's a good idea to include total pokemon roster size as a measure to see if someone should overtake, because I don't see a reason for already active gym leaders to be overtaken by someone when they also already have a nice build for example. And maybe ditch the 6 registered pokes to use rule too while we're at it.