Limitless Pixelmon 

• Bunch of Suggestions to help new players engage more into the server

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #18081  by Leymo

Hello! I'm Leymo!
and i joined the server like 3 weeks ago! and let me say!
this server is unique and i love how rare items has value! and how it focuses on the survival part of pixelmon too!!
absolutely one of the best servers, though.. i found out there are some things that feels off especially for new players.
it was so hard for me to realize where i should head, figure out goals and a bunch of stuff. ill just put everything in my mind here.

Okay first things first i want to talk about the GYMS system.. since its been bugging me for a while.
why should the first gym be at level 45? isn't that like so far ahead? as a new player to face a 6 Lv 45 Battle perfect pokemon gym is almost end game.

gyms suppose to make u progress in the game not finish it.
i suggest remaking all the gyms making it something like the following:
-1st Gym 3 pokemon lv 20
-2nd Gym 4 pokemon lv 30
-3rd Gym 6 pokemon lv 40 ( all the next gyms are 6 pokemons)
-5th Gym lv 50
-6th Gym lv 60
-7th gym lv 70
-8th gym lv 75
-9th gym lv 80 (the next 9 gyms are also lvl 80) challengers can't use a legendary/mythical/ultra beast pokemon unless the gym leader is using one. Mega-P are allowed. of course gym leaders can make their roles. but they can't use more than ONE legendary/mythical/ultra beast pokemon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fair Rule: Challengers can't use a legendary/mythical/ultra beast pokemon unless the gym leader is using one. Megas are allowed.of course gym leaders can make their roles. but they cant use more than ONE legendary/mythical/ultra beast pokemon.
Gym viability: each gym can have up to 2 leaders! Each leader can host up to 2 gyms (ex: ice n rock)
and the END GAME battle should be the E4 where u need to have all gym badge to be assigned as one
and Your pokemon must be Lv 100.
Also, Make the STAFF Lead some of the Unpopular Gym Types Especially the First few ones!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay now that we are finished with gym leaders. what about the NPC battles?
i am aware of the battle tower thingy. but that is also so late game-ish.
Lets call it the NPC tower
first floor range from Lv 5 to 30
2nd floor range from Lv 35 to 60
3rd floor range from Lv 65 to 80
4th floor range from Lv 85 to 100
Rules set on the NPCs
1- u can battle each NPC once Per Day.
2- If you defeated an NPC u cant battle it again.
3- u get rewards from each NPC
(also please nickname the important ones, making them memorable gives a special thing to the challengers)
DROPS:
maybe some Pokeballs/Greatballs/Ultraballs/Pokedollars ?
Okay here is some unique items that u can get only once when battling the whole NPC Tower
One NPC will give u Mball (preferably the last NPC)
other unique items (Destiny Knot,Ever Stone,Strong Lures, 10 of each type of special balls (ex:10 quick,10level,10dusk)

it's like a side quest for everyone!
Also PLEASE do not spoil people with these.. i prefer if u gave Pokedollars instead of stacks of rare items..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
soo yeah i think this will give us more things to do instead of grinding..
i know it might be hard but i think it would be a great thing to, Get inspiration from.
i totally dont want to ruin the market with this! or ruin rare items value. but i just feel like it gives new players always something to do or a goal to keep them continue playing! Thanks!