Limitless Pixelmon 

• Pig spawners and XP

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #18129  by BigTe69

basically I want to have pig spawners available on the pointshop or donate store for more efficient and convenient farms in ones base and for a viable method of getting reliable xp. so that you can have a multiple spawner farm which will produce more meat and allow people to get lots of xp which is one of the main things that pixelmon lacks with the lack of hostile mobs.
(also idk how it would be implemented but it would be nice to have a better way of getting certain dyes like ink and bones)
 #18131  by Dashjax

1. that is pay2win with it being in donate. 2. that could easily be broken to break the economy 3. just make pigs or pokes just drop more xp ;3 4. this is where my previous suggestion of making apricorns work as dyes comes in
 #18140  by BigTe69

Having apricorns use as dyes would be really cool and usefull, seeing as the lack of black and white dyes makes building certain themed structures really difficult and expensive, as for the pigs i just mentioned donate or pointshop off the top of my head, but maybe there could be a better way of getting it like adding it to the bosses loot table