Limitless Pixelmon 

• Guild Additions

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #18191  by nijachicken

I would like to add these to the forums because some people agree with them. Just thought if I put it here it would be noticed and considered. ^-^

First addition: A co-leader to the guild, someone who can invite people to the guild so the leader doesn't have to be online to do so.

Second addition: Guild claim chunks. Simple as that. A leader or ^ co-leader can claim chunks that are for the guild base or other various guild structures.

Third addition: This one is probably the least likely to happen, but a guild market would be nice. The same thing as market but only your guildies can view it. Maybe have a page in /market that shows you it like if you click the 'my listings' it will show that way. Or maybe just a whole new command! I think it would be nice to be able to sell pokes / items cheaper to my guildies.

That's all! Thanks for reading and I hope all of the suggestions get added! Thanks ;P
 #18192  by KidKraft

Full support for all of these, as well as maybe a way somehow to view active guild? You never know who is in a guild and what guilds are still active unless you know basically everyone