Limitless Pixelmon 

• Make rainbow rank better

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #19043  by Earthmule

In my opinion,rainbow rank )which is 50usd),should have /withdraw and /deposit command which would allow you to hide money inside bank being anywhere,i know,its very op,but you know,it wouldnt affect any other player gameplay,wouldnt give advantage on other player,it would be good so you dont have to go to bank to buy something from market all the time,right now,Imo rainbow rank has not much perks when we look at rainbow rank price
 #19046  by Celtic_Centurion

Whilst I personally believe that is would be nice if a new perk of some sort was added to rainbow, just to keep it feeling fresh I do see scenarios by which /withdraw and /deposit would be p2w and/or provide a gameplay advantage against players who do not possess these commands.

An example of such a scenario would be e.g.
A legendary spawns on you at Location X whilst you are juggling 2 locations (X and Y) without having /sethomes at either of them, you do not have any pokeballs whatsoever on you, and you want to just buy an mball.
In this circumstance if you did not possess the funds in your wallet you couldn't quickly grab a mball straight off the market you would need to go to spawn, then go /back. In doing so you've lost your tp to Location Y in order to draw funds, in this scenario, some players would then use /tphist to teleport back for a fee of $500. If these commands were added it would immediately bypass this existing system notwithstanding that as Jay has said before it ruins the immersion.

I think a more simple QoL addition instead of this would be if purchasing rainbow rank also included 1 or 2 sets of extra pc boxes, it doesn't necessarily provide any direct advantage or loophole around existing mechanics yet is appealing especially to large pixelmon collectors and dedicated players which is typically the target audience of rainbow rank.

This is obviously just my opinion and whilst /withdraw and /deposit are incredibly appealing they also basically defeat the purpose of having the bank in the first place.