Limitless Pixelmon 

• Voice chat compatiblity

• Make a suggestion for our server!
Make a suggestion for our server!
 #2997  by hansons

I think that voice chat would really make the server much more fun for the players. The chat Is one thing that makes the online experience so good, so what if we could enhance that experience with the ability to chat with players at ease. I would suggest a /vc [player name] command and leave global chat left as it is to prevent to much chatter at the same time. Thanks for your time -hansons
 #3010  by Jay113355

if you mean adding Voice chat into Minecraft. then I'm going to tell you right now were not doing it.

if someone made a mod for this already then sure maybe,
but we don't have the time to code this our self's.

if you want to bring up getting a VoiceServer like TeamSpeak or Mumble then sure,
make a new post and ask how many people would use it.

but adding this in-game is a no no for us. (were not making it)

Thank you for your suggestion.
 #3024  by Nerokin

I'm good for Teamspeak, I actually heard that one is already started on TeamSpeak ,You can ask Omed for the IP since he's the host of it right now
 #3039  by Omed

well i would give ip but it only can be on while iam unless i could find a free hosting website but iam not going to do it if there is a few players coming
by the way the ts3 server is free and can have 32 poeple on it maximun
sorry for miss spells :D
 #3041  by Mamene

I really dont know about this.
I dont wanna play and then hear childeren/parents yelling at the background that then need to eat.
And also there are childeren playing this server. For example someone will yell at him saying he is a noob etc...
Not good for the community.But for me? I would really love it.You can use it to build stuff and maybe to help peopel out.
Maybe if i can learn to code a MOD maybe i can try it :)
 #3350  by simbos

It would be a great tool for admins/mods only, talk to each other/plan and also give vital information to players, plus they could abuse the tool for comical effect.
:o
:twisted:
:lol:
 #3354  by Amit_V23

I personally am in favour of this. It gives people an easy opportunity to communicate with eachother without having to add everyone on skype or whatever. Plus, the people who don't want this simply don't need to join it, but I think as a way for a community to interact with one another, its a good idea.
 #15472  by hansons

Wow lol just reviewing some old post didnt think I got that many wheels turning with this thanks for agreeing with the voice chat idea btw and sorry for the vague post I must have been sleep deprived.