Limitless Pixelmon 

• Scyther - Scizor evolve

• Found a bug? Report it here!
Found a bug? Report it here!
Forum rules: This forum is for BUG/EXPLOIT REPORTS only. This is NOT the place to request a refund on a rollbacked/missing pokemon or item.
 #11466  by Casweijers

So, I tried evolving a scyther equipped with a metal coat through the trade terminal.
It's a lvl 48 scyther and should evolve when traded according to the pixelmon wikia.
I found out though that this isn't the situation. After trading it the first time, he didn't evolve but the metal coat was consumed. Getting the scyther back was a hassle because I was scammed, (more there on in the endless scamming topic of the general discussion section) but I did got it back luckily.
Filled with renewed sense of purpose I made another metal coat to see if was a one time glitch.
The second time I traded with a different friend of mine but the same result: no evolve scyther.

Therefore I guess the evovle system of scyther doesn't work. I don't know if there's something that can be done, but at least I wanted to warn everybody not to waste metal coats on scyther.
 #11488  by Survivra

I assume it's a pixelmon bug, or else you've gotta wait for the next beta release or if the issue is server releated I believe Jay can fix it. :geek:

-Surv