Limitless Pixelmon 

• Battle Frontier

• Looking for a specific item or need someone to help you with building or redstone?
Looking for a specific item or need someone to help you with building or redstone?
 #4866  by Cruster_Gamer

I'm planning on making a battle frontier that is only allowed after you defeat all the gyms and have at least one level 100 pokemon. It will have the same buildings as the one in omega ruby and alpha sapphire. I'm going to need builders, redstoners, and frontier bosses/ competitors. what will work is that more than one person go into one building and battles and whoever wins, gets to move up. The loser has to start all over. Its not going to be for my town, I'm going to build it for the server. So It'll be like spawn where only the owners can build and break. But it will only work is one of the owner's helps set up the warp and perms for building when its finished. A command to help list what areas you beat the frontier boss could be a /frontier wins command that lists which areas you beat the bosses at. And it will be built with block i get to make it with.
 #4869  by Wertfuzzy77

I like the Idea, however, I do not believe that the owners would create a warp for you. What you should do is buy a warp from the store.
Also for the bosses themselves, how would you keep track of who is the boss at what level? This would change a lot especially if the players leave the game or become inactive. Also, how would you deal with the bosses being inactive? Could you have several options for each floor? Or would they just have to wait until he/she gets online.
And 1 last thing, would there be like a maze or a puzzle on each floor to make it more interesting? So somebody could not just beat all the people up in 5 minutes and complete it.
But anyways, I Like the Idea, and I would love to help Build it.
 #4883  by Shadow12

I would put several bosses per floor (that way if one isn't there or leaves there is someone there to replace them) and definitely add a maze or puzzle. Or just make a list of the winners and promote one if you lose a person as a boss. Other than that great idea let me know if i can help.
 #4896  by MRKiradi

I can already tell this is a great idea i'd luv to help! But I have a series of questions. What type of Frontier Bosses will they be? What will the rules be? I know 1 rule for: NO MEWTWOS
 #4909  by Cruster_Gamer

One for each type of pokemon that isn't already a gym. And will have a level lock party of 50 and another of 100 just like in pokemon emerald version. and the last boss will either be the champoin or someone with a team of lv 100 legendaries.
 #4911  by Shadow12

Nice. I see u got this well planned.
 #4961  by Shadow12

We need to start work on this as soon as possible and we should start coming up with ideas for buildings with puzzles.