Limitless Pixelmon 

• Looking for a home?

• Looking for a specific item or need someone to help you with building or redstone?
Looking for a specific item or need someone to help you with building or redstone?
 #11281  by Trix3r

Hello everyone!
I wanted to post this topic in order to see if anyone was interested in moving into a row house* project i would build. A player could pay to move into a spacious 2 story row house with 2 terraces! The row house would be claimed by the player and they would have full control over its land.

There are 4 versions people could purchase: [ALL versions include an underground apricorn farm.]
$400>Empty: No furnishing or decor. No pixelmon appliances.**
$800>Pixelmon Basic: Includes most major pixelmon appliances such as: PC, healer, fossile setup, etc...
$1000>Pixelmon +: Includes ALL pixelmon appliances and ranch block! (second ranch block is an addon to this package)+150
$1400>Deluxe: Includes FULL furnishing and decorating. 2 ranch blocks. FULL pixelmon appliances.

[Prices are subject to change.]

This row house project maybe not be put under way for a while if the server is expected to experience a soft reset (map reset.) However if the server is not going to soft reset soon then the project will start when enough people reply to this post saying they are interested or contact me in game with intrest.

I think the row houses will result in a very nice relaxed and friendly community for player including full ammenaties and plenty of space.

I hope you all are looking forward to a project like this and if the server soft resets then i would love to see a lot of people move in!

Sincerly,
Trix3r_Luxray [Louis]

*I am not the original designer of this house, it was created by fellow player and How-To'd by Keralis.
**Pixelmon appliances include item such as: PC, Healer, Fossile cleaner, mechanical anvil, anvil, etc...