Limitless Pixelmon 

• Bitter_Builder - Helper Application

#17585  by Bitter_Builder

In-Game Username:

Bitter_Builder

Are you fluent in English?:

Yes. I am actually from England, and I am engaged in an undergraduate degree at a university in Canada.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:

25 days.

What Time Zone are you on?

Atlantic Daylight Time, GMT-3.

How long can you be online per day?:

My schedule varies from day to day. For the next 8 months I expect to be available for around 2 hours minimum 5 days a week. My schedule is fairly free due to the odd hours of my university courses.

What times of the day can you be online?

I wake up at 4:30 AM most days, and spend an hour or so playing then. I usually return later in the day around 13:00 - 16:30 unless I have lab (Monday and Tuesday). I work a part-time job on weekends and holidays, those hours vary based on the lab technician's schedules. This job usually takes up ~ 4 hrs every weekend. Additionally, I like to reserve some time to spend with my S/O. Otherwise I am free to spend some time on the server.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?

This I cannot answer with certainty, I do not recall everything I have said nor done on the server; but, I can claim to have never broken the rules intentionally. Everyone on the server can attest to my honest and fair intentions. I try to be as kind and helpful as I can be, allowing for some leeway for personable interactions (e.g. joking with players).

Why do you want to be Staff?:

The server could benefit from additions to the staff team. I am applying because I will make a mature and reliable addition to the this team. My main interest in being a staff member is being able to help those who need it when they need it, and to help foster a friendly and helpful community. This last thing won't be particularly difficult as this server has been friendly and helpful to the majority of newcomers, yet improvements can be fostered!

Are you familiar with the moderation commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:

Yes. I have played Minecraft since its advent way back in the olden days. I have worked with dozens of different moderation and building-related plugins. All of which have variable commands. While the plugins have changed since I was last a member of a moderation/administration team, learning these adjustments will no doubt be quite simple! To fulfill this questions requirements: /mute, /kick, /tempban, and many others tend to remain throughout all versions of the game.

What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself?

I grew up with pokemon, as I am sure most people on this server did. My first introduction was in pokemon crystal way back when I was a wee chap. Then I played through pokemon silver, pokemon firered, pokemon emerald (my personal favorite), pokemon diamond, and finally pokemon black and white. I stopped playing the console games following that because I didn't have a 3DS nor did I want one. As for pixelmon, I played this mod when it first came out, as I have been a big fan of mods throughout my entire time playing Minecraft. I returned to Minecraft and pixelmon this year, and have played for a few weeks straight. Additionally, I began playing competitive pokemon a few years ago, but wasn't very good at it so it remained a casual entertainment for me. Recently I have been endeavoring to learn more about that aspect of the games!

What is your discord tag?:

Thomas®#8154

How can you help the server?:

I have been engaged in the administration, game design, and building-side of Minecraft servers for years. Recently my focus has been on building, from which I earn money working for a professional build-team. Thus, I can offer significant experience. Besides the three things I have mentioned, I can offer reliability and consistency. I pride myself on being a reliable person. I am and will be constantly active on the server, helping players out with any concerns or questions they may have.

Other Notes:

My application will not be all-encompassing. I could write for days on end and still miss important things. As such I would encourage you to contact me on discord and either have a conversation by text or voice to discuss the questions in this application. That being said, I hope you find this application informative and helpful in your decision making process.