Limitless Pixelmon 

• Veilofnight - Helper Application

#17685  by Veilofnight

In-Game Username: Veilofnight
Are you fluent in English?:Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: at least 6 months (I don't keep track for how long i play so this is the best estimate i can give)
What Time Zone are you on? EST
How long can you be online per day?: 1-4 hours
What times of the day can you be online? Evening during the week, and different ties during the weekend
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No
Why do you want to be Staff?: because i want people to realize that if anyone needs help with something they can ask me and with the /helpme i want to be able to answer those to in general its just been something that i wanted to do for a while
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /rtp, /invsee & /spy journey map included,
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? i am i big Pokemon fan it was my first game i played on the ds (Pokemon black 2)and i have been playing since i was about 6. altho i don't know a lot about pixelmon but i do know a few thing and i search up the thing that i don't know
What is your discord tag?: Veilofnight#8363
How can you help the server?: i try my best to interact with relatively new people get settled in the server and i help them build houses and if there new to pixelmon and not the server ill show them how pixelmon works. i also try my best to help people that ask for help in chat for a certain Pokemon, item or boime.
Other Notes: JenGrl is my real life Mom. (i Veilo edited it to add more JenGrl did the first one so i hope this is better)
Last edited by Veilofnight on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

#17687  by jmkiol

that "Other notes" surprised me ngl

Re:

#17709  by Yobin

jmkiol wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:15 pm that "Other notes" surprised me ngl
I did not expect that either, never heard about this from her.
 #17717  by JenGrl

Yes this is my real life son. He wanted some help filling it out initially. This is all him, not me, lol. I will not put my opinion in because it will be biased.