Limitless Pixelmon 

• luislira22's Helper Application

#17686  by Gorodan

In-Game Username: luislira22
Are you fluent in English?: Yes, i speak fluent english, I've been speaking it for 13 years.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: May 28th, 2019, so roughly 5 months. I've played on the server before Reforged though.
What Time Zone are you on? I am on GMT+1(Europe/Lisbon)
How long can you be online per day?: I can be online as many time as needed, althought im online around 6-8 hours on normal conditions.
What times of the day can you be online? I can be online when iget off college, that is after lunch so around 2pm-10pm, maybe a bit longer if needed
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Once, and i was adverted for it. It took all the fun of the game from me, and i told to myself i'd never break anymore rule. Since then i have complied with all server rules, and promised to myself to never break a rule again.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I wat to be able to help people more, because that is what i most enjoy doing on a game i play. I play to have fun sure, but the fun for me is to interact and help people have a better experiece of the game. By being staff, i think i will be able to help people more in new ways that i currently am not allowed to.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /invsee, /mute /tempban, /ban , /vanish, these are the pretty standard ones, the others i dont know i will work hard to learn them fast. I will work with 110% effortto become a good staff member.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I played most of Pokémon games before i even tried Minecraft. When i later tried Minecraft i thought it was an awesome game and when i found out there was a Pokémon+Minecraft combo,i lost it and found it it was actually my favorite game. Havent stopped playing it since and haven't stop trying to learn all of it. I'm eager on mastering everything on this game, and I've been Reading all of the Pixelmon oficial Wiki to learn useful stuff in order to be able to help other people.
What is your discord tag?: My discord is lira#9993
How can you help the server?: I can provide the server with help to new players who were just confused as I was when i first joined. I promise to bring a good mood everytime i click on the "Join Server" button and to be aware of everything while I'm online on the game, or when I'm on discord. I read all useful stuff from the wiki and oficial Pixelmon discord to be able to give answers to players who have doubts. Other than that, i can help players who have been griefed by checking logs, for exemple.
Other Notes: Feel free to contact me for any further question, im available on discord and looking forward to answer all your questions. As i said previously, I am willing to give 110% of me if i become a Staff Member, because i just want to help people and the server, and having the means to do it would mean everything for me.