Limitless Pixelmon 

• Nijachicken - Helper Application

#17718  by nijachicken

In-Game Username: nijachicken

Age: 17. Will be 18 in April. Not sure how long app will be up ;p

Are you fluent in English?: Yes. It's my first language.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since July 07, 2019. Well over a year.

What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)

How long can you be online per day?: Currently due to certain circumstances I've been doing virtual school meaning I'm online quite often. During normal school times I usually logged on right after school, around 3, and played until I went to bed, around 9. As I said previously though, I'm online much more than that.

What times of the day can you be online? See previous. Covid hours (7am-10pm) / Normal hours (3pm-9pm)

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I made a hole to go after a mega boss and forgot to patch it up so I got warned. I also was toxic in chat on one of my off days. I regret ever breaking any kind of rules and assure you that it won't happen again if I can help it.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff because I want to help. I help people now as best I can but without the ability to blocklog or kick (helper perms) I can't always be the most useful. There have been multiple occasions where a noob has been spamming chat and despite verbal warnings from veteran players, continued to spam. I just want to help better than I currently do.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I've been playing on the server for over a year now. I consider myself to be quite familiar with almost all, if not all, of the servers features. With the recent addition of /faq I don't see noobs ask as many questions. A lot of common questions I still see regardless are things like how to get one's items back after dying (/back). Most people don't know how to make money and often ask in chat, obviously there is no special command for that besides /market and shops. There are some very useful commands many new players don't know about such as /tphistory or /claim list. Another common question is about where a certain pokemon spawns, which is easily solvable with /pwiki. Obviously I can't fit every command in here but I do know them. If you need to know something just ask me ;p

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Pokemon is my life. I have played every main series game ever since I was a little kid and I even continue that now. I have been playing pixelmon for over a year so I'd assume I know quite a bit about the mod. I play competitive pokemon on showdown and I'm in a couple draft leagues (meaning I am very addicted). Me and my friend group are also playing PokeMMO a rom system where you can play through main series pokemon games online. As I said, pokemon is my life.

What is your discord tag?: nijachicken#0001

How can you help the server?: The best way I can, by just being there when I'm needed. I would love to spread my knowledge among other players and make them have as much fun as I have playing on Limitless. I would love to see a more comp side to the server. I would love to host weekly tournaments or just to help people make gyms. As I said, I want to see people have fun.

Other Notes: I believe a lot in Limitless and it's people. It's one of my only safe spaces left and I'm grateful for that. Thank you to everyone who has made this a wonderful experience. I have no plans of leaving for quite some time. Thank you all once again, Nij

I have once again Updated my app. Saying as its been over a year! I think I've changed a lot in a good way.
Last edited by nijachicken on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #18375  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.