Limitless Pixelmon 

• OfficialPyre's Mod Application

#17784  by Pyre

In-Game Username: OfficialPyre

Are you fluent in English?: Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been a member since Tuesday, July 16th, 2019.

What Time Zone are you on? UTC-5 (EST)

How long can you be online per day?: Around 5 hours (Max) during weeekdays (Per day), and anytime between 8 A.M-3 A.M on the weekend (Per weekend day and or holidays or teacher workdays).

What times of the day can you be online? 5-9pm on weekdays, 8am-12am on the weekend.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes, at the time I didn't know there was more rule pages, so I read the first page, and I thought of this "genius" idea at the time of using an alt for rare candies, long story short, I realized my mistake and tossed the candies into lava and never broke another rule and I don't plan on breaking another.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I have a love for helping people, interacting with people, etc. I always use to complain about the lack of Helpers or Staff being on especially when it's late and there's no additional help.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /mute, /tempban, /ban, /invsee, /v

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I use to binge play Pokemon Ruby on my uncle's Game Boy Advance when I was 5. For about half a year I did competitive Pokemon. And I have been with the Pixelmon mod since mid 2016

What is your discord tag?: Pyre#8108

How can you help the server?: Doesn't matter when or what I'm doing I always take time to assist people in whatever they need, be it information about the commands or server, help with the Pixelmon mod, etc. I'll be there and answer back quickly. Also I'll make sure the rules are being followed best to my abilities.