Are you fluent in English?:
yes.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
since February 25th 2019.
What Time Zone are you on?
UK,London.
How long can you be online per day?:
5-13 hours.
What times of the day can you be online?
any day but i do have work so it will be mostly 3/2 full days then mornings or afternoons.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
i believe so as got muted for not fully explaining the trade deal but all is sorted.
Why do you want to be Staff?:
as i would love to just be able to help anyone and everyone who joins with a smile and make there game and life a little easier, also seems like i could make a lot of friends while becoming a staff member and make it a better place to play on for everyone of all ages.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
/kick, /tempban, /vanish, /invsee, /ban, /mute
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I've been playing Pokemon for years and been playing pixelmon for 4 and a half years so not much i don't know, until new updates but i learn fast so i don't have to worry about getting it wrong and know how to help others.
What is your discord tag?:
Lucifer_Thorpe
How can you help the server?:
By giving it my all, ill try to help all the old and new people to the sever as much as can to the best of my ability.
i hope to be able to help them with any question they so desire, and to stop all of the destructive behavior on game but also to give a warning first so they have a shot to redeem themselves.
Other Notes:
i would just like to thank you for reading this and hope you all have a lovely year in 2020 on wards and thank you for letting me apply for this as well, i do love playing this and hopefully i can do more for others.