Limitless Pixelmon 

• Xaneila's Helper app.

#17951  by Valinvia

In-Game Username: Xaneila.
Are you fluent in English?: Yes.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I am rapidly approaching my second year anniversary on the server.
What Time Zone are you on? Mountain standard time.
How long can you be online per day?: I will be on daily for anywhere from one to six (or more) hours.
What times of the day can you be online? My days are usually very free, however I do have two or three
appointments each month that usually knock me into bed for the day.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I don't think i'v received so much as a warning since my first day joining.
Why do you want to be Staff?: This server has been a wonderful place for me to play since i first joined almost two years ago. This whole time I'v actively run a large social guild which brought people together creating a family
like aura and I, think its time too see if i can have the opportunity to help more actively with the people i wouldn't normally have contact with.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I am afraid i can not answer this cause I'm not one hundred percent i understand the question.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I got a Nintendo DSI XL with
with pokemon heart gold for christmas almost ten years ago and I never looked back.
What is your discord tag?: Miss Xani
How can you help the server?: I believe from my time running Team Pixia I'v come to enjoy helping and guiding people even taking the time to teach them the things they don't know. Server, Minecraft, Pokemon, I am fluent on all three topics in many aspects and love to share this.
Other Notes: What would you do for a klondike bar.
 #18037  by Jay113355

Denied

This applicant is now inactive.

Feel free to reapply if you become active again.