Limitless Pixelmon 

• Loser17 Helper Application

#17953  by Loser17

In-Game Name:
Loser17

Are You Fluent in English:
I am fluent in English as it is the language I learned growing up. I am good with reading and writing and was at a college level as soon as seventh grade for reading.

How Long Have You Been A Member Of Limitless:
I first joined Limitless on August 18, 2018 but, I did not really start playing until September that same year.

What Time Zone Are You In:
I live in the US Eastern Standard Time zone.

What Times Can You Be Online Per Day:
My Schedule varies depending on the day due to college but typically after 12:30pm on Mondays, before 1:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, after 9:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Wednesdays after 4:00pm, and Friday any time I am up as I do not have classes. Weekends I am also free so it would be whenever I would be needed if I am awake.

Have You Ever Broken Server Rules:
I have at one point used the trainer exp exploit but I have only used it once. Along with this I have built for another server in the past. While that is not against the rules, I understand that things got complicated as it was created by people from this server who were fed up with some things on here. I just hope that I can still be accepted despite this incident.

Why Do You Want To Be Staff:
The reason I want to be staff is so that I can try and help in what ways I can. I have always been decent at talking to others orally and I have been working on improving through text. I plan to try to help with new players, explain competitive battling, handle some building for the server as well as players, to deal with scammers in chat, amongst other things I just want to be useful in some way. I tend to be overly serious which can be a good and bad thing. I understand that it is one of my short comings but that leads into another reason for my wanting to become staff. I wish to join staff in hopes that it can help me grow as a person through the time I spend on here working for the server as a helper or potentially even staff one day, if I get accepted at all.

Are You Familiar With The Server’s Unique Features and Commands? If Yes List Three:
I have been an advocate for new and old players to utilize features like bounties and the /pwiki command. I also tend to help explain how the /rtp command works for new players when they start. The /rtp command is usable once every 15 minutes and costs 50 after the first week since joining.

What(If Any) Experience Do You Have With Pokémon And The Pixelmon Mod Itself:
I have been playing Pokémon since I was 6 with my first game being leaf green. From there I have played almost every generation of games since I started playing. I know a fair amount about competitive battling and if it came to it, I could probably make Minecraft books explaining the mechanics behind it. As for Pixelmon I started playing before reforged was released. I used to play a lot of rocket wars and even showed up in a Ghost Wolf Games video at one point with my old username (prepare for cringe) Pokefan15. I was the first battle of an episode of his rocket wars series so nothing major but still shows how long I have been playing. I enjoy the mod and I am constantly utilizing more obscure stuff like fishing and pickup to help me get resources on the server.

What Is Your Discord Tag:
Loser17#8508

How Can You Help The Server:
I believe I can help the server with my knowledge on business skills, professionalism, and humility. I am currently studying accounting and for my degree I have taken courses on Microeconomics, Principles of Business, Principles of Management, Work Place Relations, Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting. I am also currently taking courses on business writing. I also hope that I can help with server projects and with trying to help bring back a competitive scene as I also know how to set up and run double elimination tournaments.

Other Notes:
I know that I have a mixed history on the server with some for and some against me on here. With that said I understand why people may not want me to be helper or staff on the server and I would be fine if I was denied. I just hope and plan to be able to play on the server for a good time longer, if not until it goes down so I ask that you please read through my application and treat it just as if it were any other player’s application.
 #18374  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.