Limitless Pixelmon 

• OfficialPyre's Mod Reapplication

#17979  by Pyre

In-Game Username: OfficialPyre

Are you fluent in English?: Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Roughly, 8 months, since July 16th, 2019

What Time Zone are you on? UTC-5 EST

How long are you usually online for per day?: After school I'm usually on for 3-5 hours, weekends I'm on
periodically for a total of 10-ish hours.

What times of the day can you be online? After school, 5-10pm, during the weekend 12-12

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes, I admit, I've exploited the 6th rule, "No alt accounts. Accounts are one per IRL person" I was confronted about it and then I tossed what I had acquired, (Rare candies) by exploiting, into lava.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I'm good with resolving conflicts, interacting with people, helping people with whatever they need, warning rule breakers, and if exceedingly continuing to break them rules, punishing them.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /market, /sell, /claim, /guild

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have been playing Pokemon since I was around 5, followed the series up until X and Y, and I have been using the Pixelmon mod on and off for about 4 years.

What is your discord tag?: Pyre#8108

How can you help the server?: I can warn/punish rule breakers, I can help whoever needs help be it server commands, or with the Pixelmon mod, I'm naturally born to help people.