Limitless Pixelmon 

• WatermalonTyrone's Staff Application

#17989  by WatermalonTyrone

In-Game Username: WatermalonTyrone (Tyrone is one of my irl names, please don't think I'm racist)

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, and I am currently learning German. :)

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Two Weeks, the required minimum time before applying for staff.

What Time Zone are you on? My time zone is Pacific Standard Time (PST), although I can be online at the same time as Australians if I choose to stay awake that late.

How long are you usually online for per day?: On work days I'm usually online for ~5 hours at night, on school days I could be online for ~8-9 hours, but on days off I can be on for almost the whole day. My schedule is fairly chaotic but I'll try to make time for planned events.

What times of the day can you be online? Here are my estimates: On work days, ~5:30 PM-11:30 PM PST, on school days ~4 PM-11:30 PM PST, on Wednesdays ~2 PM-11:30 PM PST, and on days off the whole day, all till ~11:30 PM PST. I live on a farm so there are times I may need to leave right away and there are times when I have nothing else to do.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No and I don't plan to, especially after I donated lol. I try to be one of the more peaceful players and am working on starting up a guild.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff so I can more effectively help the community. I enjoy this server and love how it bridges Pixelmon with Vanilla Minecraft.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: There are some commands I can remember off the top of my head, such as /legend which is very useful to see when and what the last legend was, and it prevents people from resorting to asking in the chat, /tradeevo is one of the less necessary commands which personally I think would be better as a donator perk but it does come in handy because nobody will help you, and so you don't have to ask for help in the chat lol. One more command which I've never seen on another server is /z which kicks you from the server, it can be very useful in battle when you're about to lose but have money in your pocket. I am looking forward to learning more of this server's unique features.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I am a complete nerd when it comes to the Pokemon games, I've played every mainline game, and I like Minecraft too which is what got me interested in Pixelmon. I played Pixelmon Generations ever since it was still known as Pixelmon Dark and invested lots of time into it, then I decided to give reforged a try and haven't looked back. I'm still learning things about reforged but am very familiar with Generations so that should be at least a little helpful.

What is your discord tag?: Jacob#7794

How can you help the server?: By moderating the server chat as well as the discord, informing players of useful commands, answering questions, spying on people to see if they're breaking any rules, and anything else I can't think of right now.

Other Notes: I believe I am one of the less annoying 15 year old boys, when I was 12 I ran my own servers from my pc and I have been staff on so many servers I can't remember them all, two of which were Pixelmon servers that I invested the most time into. I ran multiple gyms as well as Team Magma on Unova Legends which shut down long after I stopped playing on there, and up until recently I was a Senior Moderater on another server which I'm not sure I'm allowed to speak of on here as it's still ongoing. I have never been demoted unless you count my resignations. I enjoy helping the community of whatever server I get sucked into and so far Limitless Pixelmon provides the best Pixelmon Experience I've had. Thanks for reading! :D