Limitless Pixelmon 

• PapiJames's application

#18047  by xImJames

In-Game Username:
PapiJames

Are you fluent in English?
Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?
I have been a member of Limitless for almost a year now as I joined June 19th last year.

What Time-Zone are you on?
EST (-5 UTC)

How long can you be online per day?
Depending on the circumstances and days, I can be on anywhere from 2 hours to 10 hours.

What times of the day can you be online?
Due to there being no school and summer is starting up, I can be on anywhere from 7 am to 11 pm weekdays and weekends.

Have you ever broken any of the server rules?
No, I haven't violated any rules.

Why do you want to be Staff?
There are multiple reasons I want to be staff. The first reason is I have staff experience on some smaller vanilla servers as well as small pixelmon servers. I want to use this experience that I have and devote it to help make the server better any way that I can. I have seen some questionable behavior that players have brought upon other players and as well as rude disrespect towards the Limitless staff. If I was part of the staff on the server I would be able to stop the chat violations and abusive language that goes on a mild/rare basis.

Are you familiar with the server’s unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
/kick (Player), /mute (Player), /ban (Player), /vanish, /ev (slot), iv (slot), /legend, /gym, and /gym alt.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the pixelmon mod itself?
I have been playing pixelmon itself for a little over 5 years. I have personally experienced the ups and downs of breeding, competitively battling, and have played Pokemon games such as black and white, sapphire, and ruby, red and blue, and sun and moon.

What is your discord tag?
jams#7749

How can you help the server?
I can help the server by making sure that the server is always running smooth and up to the Limitless standard. I am also always willing to fill in if chat gets chaotic or people are getting out of control with my flexible hours. Also with my past experience being a helper on Hive MC, I am experienced with crowd control. As well as crowd control I can keep everyone under control while also providing a fun and healthy environment and making sure everyone is enjoying the server and having as much fun as possible.

Other Notes:
I would like the thank the staff for reading this application and taking the time out of their day. Limitless is the only pixelmon server I have spent my time on and I've enjoyed every second of it. I hope that everyone that joins can enjoy themselves and let the server flourish.