Limitless Pixelmon 

• MatrixMadness’s Helper Application

#18064  by matrixmadness

In-Game Username: MatrixMadness
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 6 months
What Time Zone are you on? Central Time
How long are you usually online for per day?: Actively playing like 8 hours but I’m usually afk if not
What times of the day can you be online? Any, but in the fall it would be in the afternoon to graveyard hours
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? yes, but have turned a new leaf and made ammends.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff to make sure the players and leaders are treated equal. Making sure each player gets a fair and balanced consequence that is revised. I think I would be a really good asset in the fall assuming I get accepted. While new players come in at the late hours I can greet and help them with questions or concerns.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, /market /sell /set home. For staff commands, /mute / tempban and /kick
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I’ve been a active player for the last 6 months and in the past i played Pokemon on my DS
What is your discord tag?: Matrix#4139
How can you help the server?: I can help the servers rules, player and staff system become more equal and balanced as being a active player who has been on both ends of the bad stick. Give my input more on what rules are and what words to be not used and how different staff hand out consequences
Other Notes: I really want to thank you for looking over my application it means a lot that you are considering me. Have a good one :)
 #18250  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied.

You are not mature enough to be a staff member, you act to immature at times and are not someone we want to represent staff.