Limitless Pixelmon 

• EmmaAne Helper-Mod Application!

#18092  by Emily

In-Game Username: EmmaAne

My Age: I'm currently Nineteen years old.

Are you fluent in English?: Ofcourse! (:

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I joined June 19th, 2020

What Time Zone are you on? I am currently MST ( Mountain Standard Time) !

How long are you usually online for per day?: Just depends on the day! I can be on whenever needed, but a few hours of the day I usually work on my online classes.I am currently in Real Estate school so that does take a bit of my free time, but from 5pm-12a.m/1a.m I am usually online. Although I am available on discord all day!

What times of the day can you be online? As I stated above ^ I am usually online around 5p.m to about 1a.m! Depending on the day or how my day has gone.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I am 100% sure I have no broken any of the rules, and don't have any intentions to.

Why do you want to be Staff?: The reason I would love to be staff is because, I believe I am a very approachable person, I absolutely enjoy talking with people and engaging. It's been in my jobs throughout my life interacting with all types of people. I used to own my server, and have Co-Owned two, and Staffed 7 from 2011-Now. I believe I have a reasonable amount of experience with helping people and being helpful to other staff members and such. I really feel like I have plenty to offer to the server, along with many ideas for the future.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Not 100% sure of what this question is asking specifically. If you're wanting like, moderator commands or regular player commands in general. But some of the basic commands include:
/discord
/claim
/trust
/z (Ends the battle and force crashes)
/ev
/iv
Etc.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I played Pixelmon years ago, but recently got back into it after the whole Pixelmon copyright shenanigans. Learning more about the new items and all of the updates they've added ever since the old Pixelmon died down.

What is your discord tag?: Emily#8296 Is my Discord!

How can you help the server?: Would love to be able to offer some of my ideas to help hopefully improve the server from how great it already is. I think there is so much we can do to help make it more fun and eventful to amplify the players overall experience.

Other Notes: Can't wait to get in contact with you guys, and hope I get some consideration! Thank you for taking your time to read my application.
:)

-Emily