Limitless Pixelmon 

• Joe_magee-staff application forum

#18106  by joe_magee

In-Game Username: Joe_magee
Are you fluent in English?: yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: i joined on Monday January 13th 2020
What Time Zone are you on? United Kingdom (GMT+1)
How long are you usually online for per day?: i am usually on 5-8 hours a day
What times of the day can you be online? any time to be honest except in the morning in my time zone on Sunday because of my rugby
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? i do not think i have ever broken a rule
Why do you want to be Staff?: i would like to be staff so i can help make the server run more smoothly and make sure that the players do not get grieved or abused by other players on the server
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /home,/helpme,/ivs [slot],/home,/trade evo [slot],/back,/tpaccept,/rtp and /discord which i use quite a lot to see what is happining on the server
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? i have played pixelmon for years and i have liked it even when i couldn't play it i watched loads of different you tubers pixelmon series like iballisticsquid and danTDM and L8Games
What is your discord tag?: #5102
How can you help the server?: i think i could help out the server by making no one in the server feel like they are getting abused or other players are being unfair to each other and i could help out other players by telling then what to do and help them out
Other Notes: i would just like to say thank you so much that you are reading my application and i hope that you will consider making me a staff member