Limitless Pixelmon 

• Campislife20's Helper Application

#18202  by campislife20

In-Game Username:
campislife20

Are you fluent in English?:
Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I have been a member since Saturday May 18, 2019 (so a year and 3 months approx.)

What Time Zone are you on?
PST

How long are you usually online for per day?:
It usually depends on the day of the week. Usually, I'm on 4-5 hours.

What times of the day can you be online?
I can be online from around 3pm PST to around 10pm PST, but I am usually able to be on until later.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
No, I do not believe I have.

Why do you want to be Staff?:
Mainly, I really love the community on this server, and I want to give back to both the community and the server by helping out everyone. I also just enjoy helping people in general (which is why I volunteer a lot in real life).

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes. I know a lot of the servers commands. Some include:
/cost gives the standard cost of the item held based on the current market value
/sell <price> puts the held item up for sale on /listings, /market
/z , /k forces the user off the server
/suicide kills the user
/gym, /gym alt shows the different gyms available on the server

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I have been playing Pokemon since the release of Fire Red/ Leaf Green in 2004. Since then, I have played most gens in game (besides the most recent 2 gens). I have, however, played the most recent three generations competitively via Pokemon showdown (OU format).
As for the Pixelmon mod itself, I am only really familiar with this server.

What is your discord tag?:
My discord tag is campislife20 #2664

How can you help the server?:
Since I have been on the server for a while now, I am well acquainted with the server rules, so I would be able to ensure that people follow them. Also, I have a good understanding of how Pixelmon works, and thus would be able to assist people with questions regarding the server, whether it be asking simple questions like "how do you start a guild?" to more complex ones like "how do you breed gender-less Pokemon" Furthermore, I mentioned before that I have played competitive Pokemon, so I could help people with team building/ general competitive Pokemon knowledge.

Other Notes:
Thanks for reading my application.
 #18361  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.