Limitless Pixelmon 

• jmkiol Helper (again)

#18445  by jmkiol

In-Game Username: jmkiol

Are you fluent in English?: yes, still. But I still need to say that I'm speaking english for only ~4 years.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: October 2018

What Time Zone are you on? Ggerman time zone

How long are you usually online for per day?: depends ^^ but not less then 4 hours, and when I'm at work I always check in the ingame chat over Discord.

What times of the day can you be online? after work, so 6pm - midnight or in between of that ^^

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? first i was a griefer cuz i didnt knew anything about rules, that was at my beginning. ^^ then i was rude to rude players, if they were rude to me. I've learned from that, and now im pretty calm and chill if someone offends me ^^ but im still a pretty honest person after all :D
I used to have the Image of a rude troll to some people, which i can totally understand, but behind this mask I am very serious and mature.

Why do you want to be Staff?: Multiple Reasons. First, I still like helping people, i give away stuff for free, and so on.
Second, I feel like the a few from the Helper Team are useless, since most of them are doing nothing like LolopFace, dont come online and dont know anything about the mod like Senrox, or get afk right after they log on, like catalyzedkat. I wanna do what Helper usually doing, and not "sitting there and doing nothing", which means helping people getting started, or if they have issues.
For third, i feel that chat is so unenjoyable since a few weeks, and noone is doing anything. toxic players, scammers, caps, spammers, everything. Being staff or helper is the only way to moderate this, also with a way softer way then i did earlier when i was helper first.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: i was helper once, do i still need to?

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? the mod, especially this community helped me through a very rough time in my life.

What is your discord tag?: jmkiol#1911

How can you help the server?: I wanna do the same as i did the first time when i was helper, but not that strict and kick-spammy. dont fall for memes. also i wanna build a communication bridge more tighter between players and staff, maybe that far to developers, if i see something for the mod, that could get changed.
Also, i think I would fit in this role good, since i play a lot on this server and interact with the community. I can react fast over discord, because my work is pretty chill, and i also can react for a long time window. Basically the whole time I am awake I am connected to Limitless, Ingane or over Discord.

Other Notes: i feel so needed, i wrote this application only with my left hand, since my right hand is broken, and now, since my right hand is good again, I updated it a bit with more details.
 #18993  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.