Limitless Pixelmon 

• looloojay2's staff application.

#18461  by looloojay2

In-Game Username: looloojay2
Are you fluent in English?:Yeah but my keyboard begs to differ :lol:
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I joined last year at some point! It was around the time of the first lock-down in my country so I'd say May/June time if my guesses are correct. I did go inactive for a while though, due to a lot of fast-paced changes in my life but now all of that has calmed down, I've started playing on the server again.
What Time Zone are you on? Greenwich Mean Time!
How long are you usually online for per day?: A couple of hours at least! Whenever I'm free I'm usually on Limitless or pixelmon in general. Though it varies how long I'm online on a regular basis, I'm never gone for too long.
What times of the day can you be online? Mostly evenings, as that is when I spend most of my time gaming. Although I do play at other times of the day too! It does vary but whenever I'm free, I spend however long I can on this server.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Nope! Not to my knowledge.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I have had lots of experience with moderating servers. For example, I have moderated several discord servers in the past, as well as a facebook group named "Emo Army". Shallow, I know. I moderated it in it's earlier days. It has now reached 140.3k members which adds emphasis onto how experienced I am with moderation. The reason I'd like to be staff is because I do in fact miss moderating servers. It was something I really enjoyed doing and now that I've found a place that I enjoy spending time playing, It'd be nice to help the server out. Plus, when I first joined the game I had no idea what I was doing, though the staff of this server helped me a lot! I'd love to be there to help people the same way that I was helped when I first joined the server. Of course, I can't forget that it's more experience too! Nowadays, the more experience the better.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yep!
/ev (slot) Shows the EV of the pokemon you selected.
/sethome Sets your home to the location you are standing, though if you have multiple '/homes', you would be encouraged to name the rest.
/rtp A random teleport! This teleports you to a random location on the server, although once you've been here a week it will start to charge you. This is to help newbies find a base, but not let them take advantage of it.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've been playing pokemon all my life! At one stage in my life, pokemon was all I talked about. Of course I've grown up now and became more mature, I just can't find it in myself to stop playing pokemon. It's my childhood at the end of the day. As for the Pixelmon mod, I've been playing it for about 2 weeks up until finding Limitless through technic.
What is your discord tag?: poggers#4740
How can you help the server?:I feel like I'd be able to help the server because I'm a caring person, even for people I've never met. I know how to have a laugh and a joke, whilst also being able to get the job done. As mentioned in "Why do you want to be Staff?" I have had lots of experience moderating and administrating large groups of people. Along with this, I am very observant and I can tell when something is wrong , or suspicious. Unlike many staff I've seen on different servers, I know not to abuse my abilities as staff, and I am mature enough to not take rash actions upon someone who doesn't deserve it. On a lighter note, I am very friendly and take to people very easily, meaning I am 110% guaranteed to get along with anybody who joins the server no matter what. (Unless they're breaking rules or disrespecting the members.) I treat members with respect, too. I never look down upon anyone and I believe that however new someone is, they should always be treat with respect and human decency. Due to all of these points and more, I believe I would be a great asset to the staff team.
Other Notes: Thank you for reading my word vomit, I look forward to you reading this! :) <3
Kind Regards,

-looloojay2
 #18832  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.