Limitless Pixelmon 

• TheDootAppliance's 1st Helper Application

#18473  by TheDootApp

In-Game Username: TheDootAppliance

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, English is my first language

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been a member of Limitless since Friday, July the 3rd 2020

What Time Zone are you on? My Time Zone is Australian Eastern Daylight time (AEDT) (GMT+11)

How long are you usually online for per day?: During the Holiday season which is currently what im going through, usually the whole day, however my school is starting up soon so maybe 2 or 3 hours a weekday. During weekends it can be from anytime to 12 am in the morning

What times of the day can you be online? Afternoons during weekdays when I am at school (3:30 pm to 6 pm) During the weekends i can be online from 9 am to 12 am

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Not that I know of, I am a clean slate as far as I can recall

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be Staff member for multiple reasons.
1. I have been known to always help, whether it be online or at my school, i am always willing to help someone no matter the cause
2. I enjoy helping people out because everyone is entitled to the right of help and advice which I am more than capable of giving
3. I am dependable and reliable and will not dawdle around when a player has an issue that needs fixing, whether it be a grief which I would report to the higher staff or a mistake a player needs help with

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
1. /shop sellpoke (slot) (price)
This command allows you to sell a pokemon at a spawn stall if the player is renting one
2. /home (Name of second home)
This command allows you to teleport to the second home if the player owns more than home
3. /gc (message)
This command allows the player to communicate with fellow guild members in a chat that only the guild members can see
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I Have been playing Pixelmon since early 2019 and have enjoyed every second playing it. I have been watching the anime since year 1 in school where we used to trade Pokemon cards if we lost a battle. I have also played Pokemon since 2014 starting with Pokemon Black 2 and absolutely cherished that game. I have played X and Y, Sun, Fire Red, Heart Gold, Platinum and the rumble games if you class them as proper Pokemon games :lol:

What is your discord tag?: TheDootAppliance#7537

How can you help the server?: I believe that i can help the server by establishing that first layer of security as an active helper against the griefing of player's builds and being able to give knowledge to people who need it. I also believe that i can bring out a positive impact throughout the community with helpful and friendly advice for players and help build a competitive scene to the community by helping people create teams and offer battle advice.

Other Notes: Thank you dearly for reading this and hope my helper application is good enough to become a fellow staff member of the Limitless community
 #19643  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied due to inactivity. Feel free to re-apply again when you become active again :D