Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ni_Hao_Dy_Lan's 2nd Helper Application

#18528  by NI HAO DY LAN

In-Game Username: Ni_Hao_Dy_Lan

Are you fluent in English?:
Yes, first language.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: joined on July 29, 2020, about 7 months

What Time Zone are you on? I am PST (UTC−07:00).

How long are you usually online for per day?: 5-7 hours

What times of the day can you be online? Anytime between 9am to 2am PST.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No, Should still be at zero warnings.

Why do you want to be Staff?: The reasons I want to be staff:
-I am a consistent member and don't see my self leaving anytime soon, and have gotten to know many of the people who play on the server.
-I want to be able to help people on the server in any way that I can. whether that is helping them with knowledge about Pixelmon or Minecraft aspect of the game.
-Lastly, just want to make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone joins the server new and old.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, I feel I am familiar with the commands. some of them would be:
/buychunks
/highfive , /kiss , /hug
/gym , /gym alt
/market , /sell , /sellpoke
/pixelpoints , /pointshop
/tournament (join; spectate; list)

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
Yes, I have played Pokémon games since I can remember starting back with ruby. For Pixelmon I have helped with being moderator on another server that was run by my brother at the time, and helped them for about a year. Since then the server had closed and was shown this one by a friend.

What is your discord tag?: NI HAO DY LAN#0001

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by helping new players get used to the game and its commands. As well as help older players when things go wrong with the game or with other players

Other Notes: Thank you for taking the time to read my application to become helper.