Limitless Pixelmon 

• Shoko's Helper application

#18529  by Shokowo

In-Game Username: Shokowo

Are you fluent in English?: Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since Friday, July 17, 2020.

What Time Zone are you on? Pacific Standard Time

How long are you usually online per day?: 5-6 hours

What times of the day can you be online? From almost all day.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes, I have a warning for having duped items.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff to be able to help new members and add more positivity to
make more engaging things to do like tournaments.

Are you familiar with the server's unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Some of the commands I know are: /seen <player name> : To see when they were last online and the day they started, /myvotes: to see the number of times voted, /faq: To see frequently asked questions.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've watched almost all of the pokemon anime, collected the cards, played the trading card game, played the emulators, pokemon go, and pokemon MMO. I've always admired how pokemon was always like a fantasy to want to live in and having pixelmon is just a fun experience to live out a life in such a fun fictional world and becoming a gym leader.

What is your discord tag?: shoko#0001

How can you help the server?: I can hope to spread positivity. prevent negativity between players and be online to monitor others.

Other Notes: Thank You for taking your time out of your day to read this application.
 #19092  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.