• zzackkennedy's Helper Application

#18542  by zzackkennedy

Hi, I would like to be a helper.

In-Game Username:
zzackkennedy
Are you fluent in English?:
Yes, as it is my first language.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I think I may have joined a while back but I did not stay for long as when I started on the server recently I did not have access to a free /rtp which implies I must have joined before, however, I started playing properly about a 45 days ago.
What Time Zone are you on?
I'm on GMT.
How long are you usually online for per day?:
I am usually online for 4-15 hours per day, it varies, I am less active on weekends though.
What times of the day can you be online?
Typically I'm online from 1-5 pm till whenever I go to sleep which is usually between 10 PM and 3 AM. This may change when I go back to college after lockdown as I will not be able to stay up for as long.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
No, I have never broken a rule on this server.
Why do you want to be Staff?:
I enjoy helping people out and feel that I have the knowledge to help with. I also have noticed I tend to be online a lot when I see no admins or helpers active so I would be able to assist at times when no one else can. I would also like to be staff to create a better, more positive environment on the server and make sure no one feels victimized or unheard on the server. I enjoy this server so I would like to help out.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, I know how /home works, including if someone has multiple sethomes available such as /home 2. /tradeevo (slot) for when you would like to evolve a pokemon that evolves via trade without trading it to someone, /tradeevo still requires held items for trade evolution pokemon that need a specific item. /sell (insert amount here), /sell will sell the item you are holding.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5, my first game was Pokemon Pearl and I have played atleast one game from each generation. I am very familiar with how the mechanics of Pokemon work such as the breeding, how stats work(IVS, EVS, Natures and Basestats) and how every evolution method works. I can also name any pokemon, it's type, and a fact about it. I've known about Pixelmon as a mod for a while however I have only began to understand it as I've been playing on Limitless however I have done enough research to understand the mechanics that are and aren't within Pixelmon, what features are unique to Pixelmon and how they work, different spawning conditions, which legendaries have unique spawn requirements(Such as Arceus with the Azure flute and Celebi with the GS ball) and also how some Pokemon mechanics work slightly differently on Pixelmon.
What is your discord tag?:
zzack<3#7291
How can you help the server?:
I'm online often when no other helpers or admins are, I am able to answer a lot of questions on how the pixelmon mod functions and shed light on things that seem to not work. I am fairly good at diffusing a situation and I tend to reply to all messages I get. I never intentionally ignore anyone.
 #18876  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.