Limitless Pixelmon 

• DLTRYouth's Mod Application

#18560  by Indygo

In-Game Username: My IGN is DLTRYouth

Are you fluent in English?: Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since May 19, 2018

What Time Zone are you on? My time zone is Pacific standard (GMT-8)

How long are you usually online for per day?: I will be on for about for about 5-10 hours per day. The only day that you might not see me on that long is Saturday.

What times of the day can you be online? :I can be on at almost anytime and or be notified on discord and will come online.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No, I don't think I've broke any rules.

Why do you want to be Staff? I want to be staff because of a few reasons. First While most of the time there is staff online there is always that time in the midday that a staff or helper is not on and I think I could fill that time. Another reason why I would like to be staff is to help with suppling new players with the information and help they need to enjoy the sever while still keep the experience the same like we all enjoy.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
1. /faq
This command give a detailed way on how to play the server and use the commands that may be hard for the new player to understand.
2./gym /gym alt
Shows you all the leader and what type of gym they own.
3./market /shop sellpoke /send poke /shop sell /sell /cost
All these commands are how you make sell items/pokes on the server whether its a shop or on the market and learn of value of items.
4./helpme
This let staff/helpers know that someone needs help in a private message.
5./Kick
Kick a player for not following the /rules.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
Like most people say and like I'm going to say the first time I started playing Pokémon was Pokémon Leafgreen on the ds. But I first learned about pixelmon through YouTube when it had first came out with all the blocky models and legends not spawning the way they do now. I then joined the server back in 2018 and had to quit due to pc issues. But that problem was fixed and I have been playing it ever since.

What is your discord tag?: Indygod#2699

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by creating the best pixelmon experience for the new and old player who have either just started playing or just came back by helping then understand the way the server is supposed to be played and or how it has changed. Also I'm on for most of the day enabling me to help whenever it is needed or when it is required to make the server better for everyone.

Other Notes: Thanks for checking out my app.:)
 #19570  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.