Limitless Pixelmon 

• NotGxds Staff Application

#18584  by NotGxd

In Game Username: NotGxd

Are You Fluent in English?: Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been playing Limitless for just over or under two weeks now. I joined the server and instantly fell in love; I have been a massive pokemon fan since i was 5 years old and to see it in a minecraft server, well lets just say it amazed me.

What Time Zone are you on?: GMT

How long are you usually online for per day?: I usually play for 2-4 hours a day, more on the weekends though.

What times of the day can you be online?: I can be online every day past half 3, but as I've said, I am able play way more on weekends.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?: Yes, just once, very recently i spammed messaging my friend.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to help out one of my favourite minecraft servers, and i would love to see it grow. I also want to keep up the server's high standards whilst also helping out the community in any way possible. By helping with glitches, stopping racism and/or derogatory language.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I am familiar with World Edit and most of the pixelmon commands like, /market, /claim and many many more.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?: as I've said before, I've been playing pokemon for over 10 years and I've been playing pixelmon for 2 weeks. I know that's not much of the pixelmon experience but i assure you i can learn fast and really help out with whatever the server needs.

What is your discord tag?: God#0069

How can you help the server?: I can make those little improvement that will overall make the community happier. My focus if i get mod would be to help the community and to make their player experience better in any way shape or form.

Other Notes: My main goal for if I'm staff would be to, as I've said before, to really just make the community happier and for them to have more fun whilst playing on the server. Oh and my favourite pokemon is suicune.
 #18814  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.