Limitless Pixelmon 

• Fr0sTy64's Application

#18633  by Fr0sTy64

In-Game Username:Fr0sTy64
Are you fluent in English?:Yes, I am also majoring in English Literature.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:I first joined Limitless in 2014.
What Time Zone are you on?(GMT+3)
How long are you usually online for per day?:It varies depending on the day, but normally from 4-10 hours.
What times of the day can you be online?I can be online during the mornings, evenings and during nighttime.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?Yes, I got banned in 2014 for griefing, though it was a misunderstanding and it quickly got resolved.
Why do you want to be Staff?:I have been part of Limitless for the longest time and I always wanted to help out around the server, and I often find myself online whenever staff members are either AFK or offline.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /legend /ev /iv /listings /rtp /tradeevo
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?I never had any experience with the pokemon games, though I excessively played previously when I first joined, and I am doing what I can to catch up to new generations and updates.
What is your discord tag?:schmlif#2881
How can you help the server?:I believe I can help the server through monitoring the chat and mentoring new players and ensure to prevent them from breaking any rules. Additionally taking some of the weight off other staff members and helping out when they are offline or AFK.
Other Notes:Additionally when I joined in 2014 my in game name was "dia123" I have since purchased A premium account under the "Fr0sTy64" name.
Last edited by Fr0sTy64 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.