Limitless Pixelmon 

• The_Project_HD's Staff application

#18650  by The_Project_HD

In-Game Username: The_Project_HD
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 7 years
What Time Zone are you on? GMT+1
How long are you usually online per day?: I have recently been getting back into limitless after being away for a while at the moment I'm usually on the server for around 4-5 hours.
What times of the day can you be online? 18:00 - 22:00/23:00 GMT+1 other than Thursdays & Mondays I can be on for a good 6-7 Hours
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No
Why do you want to be Staff?: I would like to be a staff member because I am a very experienced player within the pixelmon mod I have been playing since 2014 and have been playing the pokemon games for longer. I have enjoyed my time on limitless and want others to enjoy the game and help in any way I can whether it is dealing with a conflict between two players to just sharing knowledge of pixelmon to the newer players. I would like the option to be able to further help new players get settled into the server than I currently am by giving advice where needed.
Are you familiar with the server's unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /mute /kick /ban /ivs /evs /legend blocklog /core inspect
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Yes I have been playing pixelmon (specifically on this server) since 2014 and have been playing the pokemon games a lot longer.
What is your discord tag?: Lucyfer#8832
How can you help the server?: I can help the server in numerous ways such as the small tasks in giving advice to players whether it be advice on the pixelmon mod itself or any advice in general. I can help solve conflicts between two players in chat as I have seen arguments being caused in chat and staff members do nothing about it, (They could be AFK at the time) without being biased and unfair. Overall I can help with problems no matter how small.
Other Notes:
 #19015  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.